Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Doggies deserve treats too, right?

This morning I saw the last of the doggy treats were given out so I figured I better make some more before they start a revolt! I knew I was in trouble when I put the first batch in and a couple mins later I found this.


Needless to say they were quite happy to get them! They didn't like that they had to wait for them to cool. We put them in their favorite doggie cookie jar. They are Peanut butter snap biscuits.



Edamame succotash with chicken and garlic herb breadsticks was on tap for dinner this evening. I had this in my to-try pile for awhile but finally got around to making it. This was a very good combination and one large jalapeno made it quite spicy, but just right. I think next time I make this I will use shrimp instead to give it a different flavor.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see I'm not the only crazy one making dog treats! Recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a pretty plating.... but might I add that for photos, you should brush the cut surfaces with butter or oil? (here's a teensy secret, a spray of PAM --and only pam will do!-- will make a big difference in your photos and you can still eat whatever you photographed. Hope you're back to 100% soon after your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks good too, im going to have to bake up some bisquits for my boys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete