Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday morning treats

Since i'm up so darn early in the morning I thought I would make a treat for breakfest. Below is the monkey bread I've been making for awhile and thought it would be perfect today - besides there is no way I'm heating up the oven later today after being out grocery shopping!


After that was done I was able to finish up the grocery list and get going. Got most of everything but after all the stores we went to today I couldnt find Instant Polenta. Maybe it was called something else but I didnt see it. We decided to go with the regular where you need to cook it for 30 mins. Oh well - I just need to adjust for the time tomorrow. Lots of new recipes will hopefully be made this week so make sure you come back and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment