Monday, July 11, 2005

Who's a picky eater now?

Finally after talking about it for the longest time I gave up my very old peeler. RIP 'Ol Rusty! We have a few OXO products and have had no issues so I went to them to find a new one. I came home with this.The new recipe for dinner this evening ended up being much more tasty than we thought it would. A couple years ago if you asked me if I would ever eat, let alone make something like this I would of laughed. My my how times have changed! The two pictures below are of Flatbread with Prosciutto, Asparagus, and Shaved Aged Parmesan (hurray for the new peeler - it worked great for shaving the parmesan). I did make the dough in the bread machine as I didnt have the time to knead. Baked for only 10 mins! Easy and fast.

Before adding the Parmesan


After

No comments:

Post a Comment