Sunday, September 04, 2005

What I will be using this week...

We got quite a bit of rain last night. It was nice since it cooled down some, but we pay for it today with high humidity. I finalized the menu for the week this morning and had to get quite a few groceries today. I was able to pick up a few fun ingredients - a couple of which are shown below. Stick around and see what we make from these!


Saffron



Netflix movie of the night is The Opposite of Sex starring Christinia Ricci and Lisa Kudrow. Another one I didn't hear of so who knows how this will turn out. It has Lyle Lovett in it so it could be awful!

Check us out tomorrow and find out what we created in the kitchen!

5 comments:

  1. What sort of saffron is that? It looks very different than mine (which I got from my Indian grocer)

    Im very intrigued to see whats coming this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what is coming!

    And that is a hilarious movie, I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill be making our dinners exclusivly from CI this week. We need to lose a few lbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanvi - I'm not sure what "kind" it is but here is the website that is listed on the package it came in www.saffron.com . Sorry I can't be of more help! I've never used it before.

    Thanks Rachael - it was pretty funny!

    Randi - I think most of our dinners are from CL again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the movie. It is wicked and funny.

    ReplyDelete